A recent appointment to carry out a market appraisal and premises assessment in preparation for the relocation of an IT firm to new Sheffield offices means that invitations are invited for suitable properties. A minimum of 8,000 sq.ft. of high quality office space or space suitable for conversion with planning consent. An existing superfast broadband connection to the property is essential.
- Plan of Work update brings forward fire safety measures to earlier stages in design process after Grenfell Tower tragedy
- Aberdeen Standard Investments buys £68.8M Covent Garden student accommodation
- Gaming pods and private cinema rooms – the demand for student luxury is rising: Yorkshire Post
- SPH buys 14 UK student accommodation buildings for $321m
- UK tops overseas cash inflows despite Brexit