BNP Paribas are reporting that the office marketplace in Leeds is on the rise again. By contrast, Sheffield occupier demand continues to slip back despite prime rents remaining at around £19.50/sq.ft, substantially below Leeds’s £25/sq.ft.
- Plan of Work update brings forward fire safety measures to earlier stages in design process after Grenfell Tower tragedy
- Aberdeen Standard Investments buys £68.8M Covent Garden student accommodation
- Gaming pods and private cinema rooms – the demand for student luxury is rising: Yorkshire Post
- SPH buys 14 UK student accommodation buildings for $321m
- UK tops overseas cash inflows despite Brexit