If you’ve ever wondered about the basics of the land business this great episode of the BBC’s The Bottom Line with Evan Davis will give you an excellent introduction. It outlines the basic processes of the planning system and how the right planning consent can add significant value to land without laying a single brick.
- Plan of Work update brings forward fire safety measures to earlier stages in design process after Grenfell Tower tragedy
- Aberdeen Standard Investments buys £68.8M Covent Garden student accommodation
- Gaming pods and private cinema rooms – the demand for student luxury is rising: Yorkshire Post
- SPH buys 14 UK student accommodation buildings for $321m
- UK tops overseas cash inflows despite Brexit